New Geneva has been very busy with their new 800 sq ft library extension and added courses to their course tracts. In July we acquired 2000 theological books from Dr Gary North and housed them in our new library wing. In January we are scheduled to pick up 1500 more books from Dr. North’s library on history and economics which are presently being held for us at the Mises Institute. In 2015 Geneva will be working on several projects. Here are a listing of some of our plans for 2015.
(1) New Geneva is hoping to set up an MBA course tract for those who wish to go into business and entrepreneurship endeavors.
(2) Geneva is also scheduled to acquire another 1500 History and Economic books from the Gary North Library which is presently being held at the Mises Institute.
(3) Pastor Paul Michael Raymond will be writing for Chalcedon’s Faith For all Of Life Magazine on a regular basis.
(4) Geneva is also hoping to solidify a radio broadcast schedule for the South Sudanese people sometime in the Spring.
(5) Geneva has plans for a U-Tube channel partnering with other Theonomic/Christian Reconstruction ministries.
Please pray for these projects to come to fruition.
New Geneva has just added several graduate level courses to their Graduate School in the discipline of Political Science and Philosophy.
These classes can be taken individually or as a course tract for a Master’s degree in Applied Political Science.
MAPS : Master Of Applied Political Sciences
POLY SCI 400 Cycles of American Political Thought
POLY SCI 410 350 Years of American History
POLY SCI 420 A History of Freedom
POLY SCI 430 The American Mind
POLY SCI 440 Islam: History, Interpretation & Analysis
POLY SCI 450 The United State & The Middle East
PHIL 210 – Constitutional Philosophy
PHIL 220 – Political Philosophy
Beginning February 11th New Geneva is holding a 6 week intensive study course in Biblical Economics. (BIBL ECO 101)
This is a college level course of 3 credits for $225. The class meets in house and via Google Hangout for students outside of the immediate area each Tuesday and Thursday at 11am EST. This is a interactive lecture/correspondence course. Most of the required reading is included with the lecture CD except one booklet which the student is required to purchase. It can be purchased for $10 from Geneva or at Amazon.
Questions regarding this course should be directed to Dr Paul Michael Raymond at email@example.com
The New Geneva Christian Leadership Academy has a once in a life-time opportunity to increase its library by approx 10,000+ books, but it first needs to expand its facility.
Providentially, God has opened a door whereby the building next door to the College is available. This would provide Geneva with 2 floors of library space and an entire parking lot adjacent to the already existing Geneva building. Since Geneva refuses to be indebted to the the banking system to fund any of their projects they are asking the Christian community to help.
We only need to raise $50,000. for the purchase!
If you would like to be a part of this project please send your tax deductible donation made out to ITR (The Institute For Theonomic Reformation) PO Box 778 Appomattox VA 24522.
Donations of $500 or more will receive a copy of Dr. Ed Payne’s book “Biblical Healing for Modern Medicine”. Donations of $1000. or more will receive a copy Steve Halbrook’s very important hardcover book “God is Just”.
For more information please contact Rev Paul Michael Raymond at:
firstname.lastname@example.org of call (434) 941-1895.
Geneva is presently working on several new courses for the 2014 semester year.
1. Andrea Schwartz has put together a series of courses for Home Schooling moms and those that are preparing to Home School. Upon the successful completion of the course tract the student will be certified by the New Geneva Christian Leadership Academy College. This effort will not only assist Home Educating parents in the proper teaching of their children, but it may serve as a buffer against statist encroachment in those geographical areas where certain certifications are needed to Home Teach.
2. Mr Joaquin Fernandez, co-producer of INDOCTRINATION: THE MOVIE, is offering a college level course in film making and analysis. His course confers 3 college credits at $75/credit. It does have however a re-requistie course in World view studies which he requires before taking the course. This comprehensive World View 101, Advancing the Kingdom course is given at New Geneva and confers 3 credits at a cost of $75/credit.
3. Daniel and Joshua Horn from Discerning History are on board with us here at New Geneva and have just competed a 3 part DVD series on the Civil War. Students desiring to dig into the history and philosophy behind the War of Aggression, as it is sometimes called by those in the South, can earn college credits by enrolling in this series. The course credits have not yet been determined. Coming in 2014.
4. Our pdf catalog is also being edited since there have been so may new courses added making our old catalog already obsolete. Watch for it to be added to our home page at http://www.newgeneva.us